Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76

Thread: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    He's from Wise,went to WCCS,transferred to JJK,coached at TS,and came home. That's it in a nutshell.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #32
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    he used to be at TS. he's an alright coach.

    but he's not to popular off the court. or he wasn't at ts.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    He seems to be very intense when he's coaching, but he understands the game.

    I think he's very involved in his church and probably more strict than some of the other coaches.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    he is a great guy... and a good coach.. kelly should be at the top this season.. and did the brickey guy and the tall left handed guy graduate from appy. cant remember the left handed guys name

  5. #35
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    Brickey did graduate and didnt Bud Allen also? If so doesnt seem like Appy would be at the top like some predict.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    Yep they're both gone.
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    Who do they have then? I know they have Forest and he's pretty good but is that it? If thats all then I dont see them being as good as JIB and PV this year.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    yeah i agree with u all.. i thought the allen and brickey kid wwere both really good players....

  9. #39
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    aa how is the team in coeburn looking man

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Golic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Previewing Basketball (Yes, I said basketball)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He seems to be very intense when he's coaching, but he understands the game.

    I think he's very involved in his church and probably more strict than some of the other coaches. </div></div>

    I think he won a district title with girls in his 3rd or 4th season there. He was JV coach under Scotty Vermillion with the boys.

    Norton will always start slow due to football and turn it on when it counts. PV should have the most athletic team probably as long as they'll all buy into Coach Moore's philosophy. Kelly will out work and hustle a lot of teams. Appy has Forest and the transfer. But like some of you said, what else do they have? Pound should return all 5 starters and 8 or 9 players from last year's team I believe. Of course that doesn't mean much yet considering they only won 3 games last season. Clintwood, well, may be bad this year.

    I think it will be a very interesting season.
    I have to win the pool and win the cAsh!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •